- Tunde Osazua is Outreach Coordinator for Black Alliance for Peace and a civil society representative in the UN Permanent Forum on People of African D
- In this week’s segment we will hear about the Stop Cop City movement in Atlanta that challenges that city’s political leadership to end their plans for a militarized police facility, and in New Yor
- Rev. Keyanna Jones is an Atlanta based minister and an organizer with Community Movement Builders.
- Samah Sisay is a staff attorney at the Center for Constitutional Rights.
- Cop City is an effort to ensure that state violence will bring the most draconian methods to bear against Black people. State violence is also being used proactively, in an effort to end opposition…