I came in de room wit mah head bent low pretendin’ defrenz to Ol’ blak Schmo. Sekrit Servuz say, “Boy, if’n you ain’t
Uniformed thugs calling themselves Vikings, Regulators and Banditos prey on the city’s Black and brown civilians, and even brutalize their fellow c
Theorists of racial capitalism are not interested in the characteristics capitalism could have had in some imagined world, but in the world as it e
This week the New Cold War and political prisoners were on your mind.
MOVE’s history is a reminder why police and prison abolition remain so urgent.
Blackness is understood as always already criminal, and homonormative imagination is no different in this respect.
Insuring one’s slave “is actually a better financial decision than insuring other kinds of property,” said Dr Michael Ralph, direc
Brazil and the US lead the world in coronavirus fatalities, with Blacks in both countries dying disproportionately, said Jaime Amparo Alves
“Black August started in San Quentin to highlight the armed struggle,” said Jihad Abdulmumit, chairperson of the Jericho Movement,
The temporal-spatial convergence of the largest white city in amerikka, with the most persistent "BLM" protests and exceedingly white subcultures s
“No excuses” teaching borrows from the “broken windows” theory of policing, which has been enacted in U.S. cities since the mid-1980s.
Dr Sasha Turner, professor of History at Johns Hopkins University, says more extensive use of midwives would reduce skyrocketing i
Pulse oximeters give biased results for people with darker skin, and the consequences can be serious.
We must at every instance solve the question of how to fund the revolution without becoming subservient or dependent on our oppressors.
The Green Party’s presidential pick discusses his foreign and domestic policy positions.
- When Black Lives Matter chapters demand “abolition” and “defunding” of the police, rather than community control of the cops, they play into the hands of charlatans and misleaders on city councils
- Every charge that Trump and his minions make against Chinese companies is true for US corporations, which have been spying on Americans and the rest of the world for decades.
- NBA players and fans alike have many reasons to oppose US provocations, lies and threats.
- Nothing as meticulous and self-contained as the NBA Bubble could be constructed for the rest of us.
- I came in de room wit mah head bent low pretendin’ defrenz to Ol’ blak Schmo. Sekrit Servuz say, “Boy, if’n you ain’t in no emediyit dangur