In light of the Ethiopian central government’s military clash with regional forces in Tigray province, Ann Garrison speaks with a member of the Oro
The People earned a dancing in the streets day, horn honking, slogan shouting day—collective sigh/exhale
In the season finale, the liberal mask comes off and the program morphs into a screed for the U.S.’s New Cold War on China.
This week the ideological education of the working class, the need for socialism, and the aims of a Biden administration were on your minds.
Many of the great African American thinkers, movers, and shakers were also leaders in the Black cooperative movement.
The author wants us to deepen our analysis of how power moves through the world to constrain Black life, and how queer Black people resist these co
The autonomous settlements established by Black and indigenous Brazilians to escape slavery and ongoing oppression number between 3,000 and 5,000,
Critical Race Theory holds that racism is endemic to US society, while Afropessimism and Social Death “suggests that, regardless of what Black bodi
“More than 5.4 million died in the DRC as a direct or indirect consequence of the ongoing racist, neocolonial policy imposed on the Congolese popul
Millions of Americans face eviction in a “completely predictable and entirely preventable” crisis as the CDC’s moratorium is set to expire on New Y
Eighty-three percent of blue-collar temp assignments are staffed by non-white workers in Illinois, a state where non-white workers are just 35 perc
Both capitalist parties, and members of the black misleadership class, intentionally play the game of racial politics in order to obscure and ignor
Biden, et al are planning to take us back to a romanticized Clinton and Obama eras.
The newly elected MAS government has opened investigations against several members of the coup-regime that seized power last year.
Previously suppressed evidence shows that dictator Paul Kagame’s forces slaughtered hundreds of thousands of Hutus – the other side of the Rwandan
- Ten chapters of the national Black Lives Matter organization are in open revolt against the individuals that have treated the mass movement as their personal vehicle for upward political, professio
- In light of the Ethiopian central government’s military clash with regional forces in Tigray province, Ann Garrison speaks with a member of the Oromo people, the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia.
- Israel and Saudi Arabia are doing everything in their power to prevent Biden from rejoining the nuclear agreement -- and Biden’s team has nothing to say.
- The Black Agenda Review will function as a weekly supplement to the regular editorial content of the Black Agenda Report.
- Ten Black Lives Matter chapters are demanding that those who have amassed millions of dollars in the movement’s name submit to both a financial and political accounting.