Can the prosecutor who tried a case be its judge on appeals and subsequent legislation?
“Pay, or die…” the Death Sentence Big Pharma- Insurance Mob just issued a neighbor; and a Frankenfood
The following is an investigative report by a long-time member of the Black community in Little Rock who has close knowledge of the history and
With AFRICOM and its "soldier-to-soldier" relationships having taken the place of US African diplomacy in the last decade the US is positioned to e
The US state of permanent war threatens the health, housing, education and quality of life of all Americans, and the literal lives of millions over
NCOBRA's Kamm Howard on the status and prospects for reparations legislation on Capitol Hill. Now that Detroit's Rep.
“If the payment isn’t high enough to let people to refuse work, UBI might push wages down and create more “bu
“The violent appropriation of Native land by white settlers was seen as an individual right in the Second Ame
“When the police finally left the campus, around 11 a.m., nine civilians lay dead in the courtyard — five of whom had been shot in the
- “Republicans and Democrats alike are willing to turn over government coffers to Bezos and his ilk and the rights of the people be damned.”
- “For oppressed nations and peoples of the world, the U.S.
- “What the anti-Russia madness has done is provide an extralegal basis from which to attack any ideology or organization that the ruling class dislikes.”
- “If the payment isn’t high enough to let people to refuse work, UBI might push wages down and create more “bullshit jobs.”
- “The violent appropriation of Native land by white settlers was seen as an individual right in the Second Amendment of the U.S.