A new survey shows 56 percent of U.S. doctors now favor establishment of a single payer healthcare system.
Veteran activist Kamm Howard, speaking at the national conference of the Black Is Back Coalition, in Chicago, said data show Black peoples’ two mai
Washington’s European allies are tired of endless U.S. wars, said Duboisian scholar and Black Radical Organizing Committee activist Dr.
“We are, in essence, a redundant population” that is “no longer an important part of the U.S.
The Western media wage ruthless information wars against nations like Venezuela that struggle against imperialism.
From the beginning, right-to-work legislation was designed to maintain the color bar and “protect the Southern Negro from communistic propaganda an
Tanzania has taken a dramatic step towards nationalizing its natural resources.
For over a century, the people of Korea have resisted Japanese and U.S. aggression and occupation.
- Freedom Rider: The Root and Russophobia by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley
- Some of the neo-Nazis President Obama helped put in power in Ukraine carried Confederate flags. U.S. society has been moving rightward for decades -- and pulling much of Europe with it.
- Corporate sports owners and media have enlisted the industry’s Black misleadership class to torment Colin Kaepernick, whose crime is to connect “the oppression of Black people with the roots of the
- "Unless attacked, North Korea will not strike the U.S.
- Black Control of the Police is a Democratic Right