- The plutocrats did not invest billions of dollars every election cycle in the Democratic Party to see it used as a tool of their disempowerment.
- Whoa, son! Why de hell you axin’ me ‘bout de Dems— ‘Bout de Miss Nancys, Cap’n Stenys, an’ Unca Jims? Tolt you, dey ‘bout as crookit as dat dawg’s hine leg—
- Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders won’t align with Venezuela out of fear of being labeled “authoritarian” by the ruling elite.
- Harris’ own father called her out for identity politics and stereotyping Jamaicans, but the corporate Democrats are betting she can derail Bernie Sanders with Black voters.
- Cooperation Jackson leader Kali Akuno on the Green New Deal, the need for mass civil disobedience, and the necessity of building an internationalist movement for eco-socialism.