- Black Americans are told to shelter in savagely unequal places where the necessities of life are scarce and Covid-19 is most lethal.
- This week you had the Democratic Party, Libertarianism, and Native American relations with African Americans on your minds.
- The books in focus explore the ways an anti-black world tries to interdict the possibilities of Black life, and how Black people resist and overcome such assaults.
- Increased police technology, increased training and “community policing” tend to actually expand instead of decreasing policing.
- The attorney general’s theory rests on the premise that there is a set path by which one radicalizes into becoming violent.