- Trump’s administration is more interested in saving Wall Street and boosting their profits than they are in saving lives and meeting the needs of the people.
- Overcrowded jail, prison and immigration detention facilities force people together in close quarters without access to proper hygiene or medical care.
- With 2.3 million people in the United States in prison or jail on any given day, an outbreak in these facilities poses a threat to the entire country.
- This policy is unconscionable and flagrantly against international law. It is imperative that the U.S. lift these immoral and illegal sanctions.
- From welfare queens and super predators to “Bernie brothers,” the democratic establishment is never short of boogeymen.