- Black Caucus Protects Cops, Not the People
- The movement against police oppression “is long overdue, but it needs political organization in order to create lasting change,” said Margaret Kimberley, longtime Green Party activ
- “We have to do more than just create a new party,” said Nick Brana, national coordinator for the Movement for a Peoples Party (MPP).
- Most of the Congressional Black Caucus are “opportunists” who have “joined the neoliberals to derail any real attempt at challenging the devastating power of the police,” said Clarence Tayl
- The Black movement will be asphyxiated by the ubiquitous fingers of the Democratic Party if it does not build independent nexuses of people’s power.