- Zifeng Liu, a doctoral student in Africana Studies at Cornell University, has authored a paper on Black activist Claudia Jones, who was deported from the US for her communist affil
- Black women played a central role in the fight against European colonization, said Annette Joseph-Gabriel, professor of French and Francophone Studies at the University of Michigan
- Omali Yeshitela said his African Peoples Socialist Party’s upcoming plenary gathering is designed to “build and strengthen the regional components of our party through the world.”
- Bloomberg has put himself and his fortune into the contest to rally his (ruling) classmates to the task of shoring up corporate control of the Party if Sanders seizes the top spot.
- As long as the internet is in private hands it should be seen as a “frenemy” -- a useful resource that can also be wielded as a weapon.