- Omali Yeshitela: We must initiate our own struggles against imperialism; Stanley Howard, falsely convicted and still imprisoned after 35 years; Danny Haiphong: The notion that the US is “a force fo
- “Much of today’s American capitalist enterprise is only profitable because poisoning the air and water and soil is, essentially, free -- for the businessman.”
- “The idea that the US is a force for good in the world is used to justify the crimes of US capitalism and has its roots in white supremacy,” said Danny Haiphong, co-author along wi
- Stanley Howardis still in prison, 35 years after he was forced to confess to crimes he did not commit, landing him on death row.
- “We should initiate our own struggles against the social system of imperialism” that oppresses all humanity, said Omali Yeshitela, chairman of the Black Is Back Coalition for Socia