- The decrepit racial capitalist order appears to be unraveling under the weight of coronavirus, economic depression, and a quantitative leap in people’s willingness to confront power through the pol
- The nationwide protests have forced the Black quisling class to reveal themselves as agents of the racial and economic status quo.
- The police and the military not only protect the private property of the rich but also act as shock troops for the violent oppression of Black Americans and the racially subjugated everywhere.
- The justice for George Floyd mobilizations today reflected the state’s worst nightmare – a multi-national and multi-racial action initiated by Black people with Black leadership.
- The world as we know it may be at the cusp of radical change, but right now it just looks like a blizzard of urgent headlines.