- Black women played a central role in the fight against European colonization, said Annette Joseph Gabriel, professor of French and Francophone Studies at the University of Michigan
- Omali Yeshitela said his African Peoples Socialist Party’s upcoming plenary gathering is designed to “build and strengthen the regional components of our party through the world.”
- Bloomberg has put himself and his fortune into the contest to rally his (ruling) classmates to the task of shoring up corporate control of the Party if Sanders seizes the top spot.
- As long as the internet is in private hands it should be seen as a “frenemy” -- a useful resource that can also be wielded as a weapon.
- The same white supremacist ideology that dehumanizes Black Americans also steers the US Empire’s regime of endless war abroad.