- An Australian who said he was combating “invasion” killed 50 Muslims at prayer in Christchurch, New Zealand. “Who is invading who?” asked political prisoner Mumia Abu Jamal.
- The Trump regime will host NATO’s 70thanniversary celebrations in Washington on April 4, the day Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated in 1968.
- “We have over 2000 people sitting in prison that were convicted under this racist, unconstitutional Jim Crow law” that allows guilty verdicts by just 10 of 12 jurors, said Belinda Parker-Brown, pre
- Maryland’s Ujima Peoples Progress Party is preparing for a statewide conference in Baltimore, May 11, under the theme, “Elections and Beyond: Building Independent Solutions for the Black Community.
- Reparations is not a token gesture of concern, apology or even solidarity; it seeks justice and redress of wrongs through the transformation of a people’s condition.