- Doctors Back Single Payer
- A new survey shows 56 percent of U.S. doctors now favor establishment of a single payer healthcare system. Only a minority of physicians opted for single payer back in 2008. Dr.
- Veteran activist Kamm Howard, speaking at the national conference of the Black Is Back Coalition, in Chicago, said data show Black peoples’ two main “desires” are reparations and self-determination
- “We are, in essence, a redundant population” that is “no longer an important part of the U.S.
- Washington’s European allies are tired of endless U.S. wars, said Duboisian scholar and Black Radical Organizing Committee activist Dr. Anthony Monteiro. Americans are fed up, too.