Alchemy of money transforming repulsive, ugly, hideous human forms into Powerful producers, reality TV stars,
“Rwanda remains the poorest country in East Africa, except for Burundi.”
“Black unbelonging — black Americans as historical outsiders — is at the heart of our Constitution.”
SHARMINI PERIES: It's the Real News Network. I'm Sharmini Peries coming to you from Baltimore.
“Atlanta was deemed the ‘poster child’ for progress in race relations because of the relationships between the city’s Black upper and m
“To bury Black women’s oppression embodied in Black oppression once and for all, we need to transform society.”
“The city quickly issued a report absolving its police department of any blame.”
“With encouragement from Florida Senator Marco Rubio and other Republicans, Trump has been trying to help topple the elected government
“American military services spent $53 million on marketing and advertising contracts with sports teams between 2012 and 2015.”
- The scandals of Hollywood’s so-called “casting couch” have burst forth like a river, said the nation’s best known political prisoner, “and the names of nationally known politicians began to fill th
- Published 60 years ago, Frazier’s The Black Bourgeoisie (1957) analyzed the social and political behavior of the African American middle class social strata that aspired to purpor
- Africa owes a vast historic debt to the vision that inspired the October Revolution of 1917 and to the USSR.
- “This induced ‘state of emergency’ is designed to prepare the American public, politically and psychologically, to maintain the momentum of the U.S.
- Puerto Rico Getting the Detroit Treatment