Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray for: Fake News; Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray
“China’s rise, which is at the heart of the multipolar trend, is the primary threat to U.S.
“Any meaningful approach must address the war on drugs, its role in militarizing the police and the effect it has had on communities of
“Brothers are going to find a way to communicate with the outside, and they will no longer tolerate the kind of human rights abuses that previous g
A ten-group coalition won unanimous passage of a bill prohibiting the Durham police department from exchanges of training or information with Israe
University of Illinois professor of international law Dr. Francis Boyle said the illegality of U.S.
Two years ago, New York City police and federal agents stormed into five housing developments in the Soundview section of The Bronx and swept up 12
“Haiti was ‘truly a virgin territory ready for the white man’s guiding mind.’”
This article is adapted from The Apocalypse of Settler Colonialism: The Roots of Slavery, White Supremacy, and Capitalism in Seventeenth-Centur
- Hm, March 18th my Mothers birthday I heard lead bees stung the young mans Back, severed vertebrae, collapsed his lung, left his arm bits of bone on a ruby red river
- “The best-selling t-shirt at the previous year's expo: a picture of an assault weapon with the caption ‘Black Rifles Matter.’”
- “Any politician who questions Israeli policy is at immediate risk of being defeated by a well-funded opponent.”
- “Anti-imperialism to me means supporting nations in their struggle against my government's violent and exploitative influence.”
- “The artist Shepard Fairey has a history of appropriating images from activist-artists of color and selling them for a profit, without ever acknowledging the originals.”