In the last few months Jackson's supposedly radical mayor has lifted residency requirements for city police officers, and remained silent o
"...comics and sci fi brought to us by capitalist corporate media fail to imagine what a better world, or even the struggle to get there mi
35 lb question mark, 3 ft exclamation point, doesn’t cringe at loud sounds or pee his bed behind nightmares.
“Oppressed communities have to articulate their own independent foreign policy grounded above all in the inte
The ruling class is sending us a message,“You’re either with us or against us.”
“Local governments offer subsidies, miss out on tax revenue, starve their citizens of vital social services,
“Americans can expect to live shorter and sicker lives, compared to people living in any other wealthy democracies.”
“Poor people should not be confined in a death machine.”
“I represent a new generation of freedom fighters who have learned from the mistakes of our fallen ancestors.”
- “Barack Obama bombed those majority Muslim nations, with no regard for human life, and his supporters didn't say a peep.”
- Black Agenda Report's Bruce Dixon explains why the left shouldn't be using the term intersectional.
- “They are the unspoken, invisible and buried-alive legacy of the revolutionary movements of the 1960s and 70s that were neutralized by the FBI, local police, courts and the corporate media, by way
- “Every issue in U.S. society is shaped in a white supremacist fashion,” according to activist and scholar Jeffrey B.
- “Solidarity is something that you develop in the course of common struggle,” said BAR managing editor Bruce Dixon, in an interview with “This Is Hell” radio host Chuck Mert