Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray for: Fake News; Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray
“China’s rise, which is at the heart of the multipolar trend, is the primary threat to U.S.
“Any meaningful approach must address the war on drugs, its role in militarizing the police and the effect it has had on communities of
“Brothers are going to find a way to communicate with the outside, and they will no longer tolerate the kind of human rights abuses that previous g
A ten-group coalition won unanimous passage of a bill prohibiting the Durham police department from exchanges of training or information with Israe
University of Illinois professor of international law Dr. Francis Boyle said the illegality of U.S.
“Haiti was ‘truly a virgin territory ready for the white man’s guiding mind.’”
This article is adapted from The Apocalypse of Settler Colonialism: The Roots of Slavery, White Supremacy, and Capitalism in Seventeenth-Centur
“Does any RPEC issues activist seriously think we’ll remedy poverty and build the gargantuan new infrastructu
- Israeli Army sniper fire killed 17 Palestinians and wounded as many as a 1,000, but such massacres do not seem to bother the Congressional Black Caucus, said BAR managing editor Bruce Dixon
- US political prisoner Mumia Abu Jamal remembers the life of Winifred "Winnie" Madizikela-Mandela,, South African freedom fighter, politician and the ex-wife of Nelson Mandela. Winnie Madikizela-Man
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Governor Andrew Cuomo have been pressuring the state parole board to reverse its pending releas
- Stephanie Morales, Portsmouth, Virginia’s 34 year-old top prosecutor, succeeded in sending a cop to prison for two and a half years for shooting an unarmed suspected Black shoplift
- “I’m running against 20 rich white folks,” veteran activist Coffee Wright told the crowd at the Black Is Back Coalition’s national Electoral School, in St. Louis, Missouri.