“The capitalist moribund two-party electoral politics takes us down a dead-end road.”
“This cannot possibly be an actual investigation into an actual allegation.”
“This is the most evil plan that has ever existed. It’s insane.”
Activists gathered in Philadelphia to march, attend teach-ins and demand freedom for Mumia Abu Jamal, who has spent 35 years behin
Harsh austerity measures imposed by a federal financial oversight board set Puerto Rico up for disaster, said Lara Merling, a rese
A group of Black students at the University of Chicago is demanding the institution acknowledge its financial roots in the slave system and make re
“The drug war is the justification to create a police state of black and Latinx communities.”
“It was a very sharp reduction in birth weight.”
“This is an opportunity to make microgrids in Puerto Rico so they can be sustained in different areas.”
- In an essay for Prison Radio, the nation’s best known political prisoner praised the works of Native American historian Roxanne Ortiz-Dunbar, including her latest book on the roots of the country’s
- By overthrowing the government of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011, the US “created the conditions” that led to the return of slave auctions in Libya,” said Omali Yeshitela, chairman of the
- The imminent defeat of U.S.-backed jihadists in Syria and Iraq has led to the formation of a “peace bloc” of nations opposed to Washington’s wars, said British journalist Vanessa Beeley
- EDDIE CONWAY Welcome to The Real News. I'm Eddie Conway coming to you from Baltimore. Recently, I have been looking at the conditions of black Africans along the northern African continent.
- Since 1968 or 69, almost 50 years now I’ve been hearing the descendants of Africans in the US described as an “internal colony.” Back in the day it seemed perfectly applicable.