Jerusalem’s al-Asqa mosque – one of Islam’s holiest sites – received much attentio
“Tanzania’s government and Rastafari asserted a different way of ordering the world through the repatriation: pan-Africanism.”
“The Trump administration is talking about a potential imminent U.S. military action to hit back.”
Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers.
When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies
The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected
“Trump’s treatment of Puerto Ricans as “third world class” citizens will also be reflected in the school and housing conditions availab
“Many of the detainees had been held in custody for years without access to a lawyer or ever having appeared
“The people of Ethiopia are showing their defiant resistance.”
- Climate change, on top of subservient relationships, makes Caribbean nations more vulnerable to hurricanes, said Caribbean Solidarity Network co-founder Runako Gregg.
- The United States tried to destabilize and destroy the Soviet Union “in the womb,” beginning with an invasion of Russia shortly after the Bolsheviks took power 100 years ago -- a fact of which most
- Supporters of Mumia Abu Jamal, the nation’s best known political prisoner, fear a Pennsylvania judge may be backing away from his order that the Philadelphia district attorney’s office turn over al
- AARON MATÉ: It's The Real News. I'm Aaron Maté. Facebook is giving Congress the 3,000 ads it says were likely bought by Russian linked accounts to influence the 2016 election.
- Gun rights in the US are mainly white rights. It’s always been that way, sort of baked into the North American experience.