Alchemy of money transforming repulsive, ugly, hideous human forms into Powerful producers, reality TV stars,
“Rwanda remains the poorest country in East Africa, except for Burundi.”
“Black unbelonging — black Americans as historical outsiders — is at the heart of our Constitution.”
SHARMINI PERIES: It's the Real News Network. I'm Sharmini Peries coming to you from Baltimore.
“Atlanta was deemed the ‘poster child’ for progress in race relations because of the relationships between the city’s Black upper and m
“To bury Black women’s oppression embodied in Black oppression once and for all, we need to transform society.”
“The city quickly issued a report absolving its police department of any blame.”
“With encouragement from Florida Senator Marco Rubio and other Republicans, Trump has been trying to help topple the elected government
“American military services spent $53 million on marketing and advertising contracts with sports teams between 2012 and 2015.”
- by BAR executive editor Glen Ford Hillary Clinton’s agents warn darkly of “conspiracy theories” that might trip up her presidential bid. What they really fear is the release of more damaging facts in…
- by BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley Hillary Clinton, with help from her collaborators in corporate media, is trying to shift the blame for her email crimes to her predecessor, Colin…
- A Black Agenda Radio commentary by executive editor Glen Ford The Lords of Capital learned a great deal from the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. They learned that the Black Misleadership Class was…
- by Danny Haiphong By any rational measure, Barack Obama has been the consummate War President, having “accelerated the growth of the US military state in all regions of the globe.” Obama “mastered…
- by BAR poet in residence Raymond Nat Turner The US political landscape, explains the poet, teems with deadly, dangerous and toxic notions and figures whom we are told to embrace.