- Two years ago, New York City police and federal agents stormed into five housing developments in the Soundview section of The Bronx and swept up 120 young men on criminal conspiracy charges.
- “Brothers are going to find a way to communicate with the outside, and they will no longer tolerate the kind of human rights abuses that previous generations experienced,” said longtime prisoner ri
- A ten-group coalition won unanimous passage of a bill prohibiting the Durham police department from exchanges of training or information with Israel -- the first city in the U.S. to do so.
- University of Illinois professor of international law Dr. Francis Boyle said the illegality of U.S. attacks against Syria and occupation of its territory is a non-issue for U.S.
- Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray for: Fake News; Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray for: Alternative Facts from Boss Tweet— pray that