- Building People’s Power is the vital arena of struggle under late stage capitalism, when the “system” is not only objectively failing, but the people know it is coming apart at the seams.
- Far from being an enemy, Russia assisted the U.S. and its coalition in their fight against the Taliban.
- Ann Garrison responds to a critic of neocolonial nature “conservation” in Africa, and discusses US-backed threats to national sovereignty and all forms of life in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- If independent media want to be a real counterweight to establishment media, they must challenge the status quo in its entirety.
- Much of the nation may be repudiating white supremacy, but not Montgomery County, Maryland, which is paving over sacred Black ground in an attempt to bury its own racist history.