- NCOBRA's Kamm Howard on the stsatus and prospects for reparations legislation in the US House of Representatives now that John Conyers, the perennial sponsor of reparations legislation has retired.
- With AFRICOM and its "soldier-to-soldier" relationships having taken the place of US African diplomacy in the last decade the US is positioned to exercise hegemonic power over Africans in their own
- The US state of permanent war threatens the health, housing, education and quality of life of all Americans, and the literal lives of millions overseas.
- Can the prosecutor who tried a case be its judge on appeals and subsequent legislation? What if the prosecutor/judge openly expressed his readiness to "fry the nigger"?
- NCOBRA's Kamm Howard on the status and prospects for reparations legislation on Capitol Hill. Now that Detroit's Rep.