We are reprinting Glen Ford’s 2019 article on Venezuela not to demonstrate that he was prescient on the issue of U.S.-Venezuela policies, but b
Security forces trained by the CIA and the UK's MI6 use the "war on terror" as justification for killing and abducting Kenyans. In fact, the US
In this series, we ask acclaimed authors to answer five questions about their book.
Black Friday’s gift
Roy Singham reminisces about his work with the late General Gordon Baker, Jr.
Africa is a key component of China's Belt and Road Initiative.
Anti-Black racism is at the heart of the debate on Critical Race Theory and use of the word "woke" as a pejorative.
The International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People is celebrated on November 29.
The people of Sudan reject the military's attempt to give legitimacy to the coup waged against the civilian government.
Thanksgiving is the quintessential American holiday, in which exceptionalism and selective amnesia are celebrated.
The Nicaraguan people are fighting to preserve their rights to democracy and self-determination in the face of U.S. aggression.
Glen Ford's persona and dedication inspired analysis and created many friendships.
Glen Ford’s daughter explains his lifelong commitment to Black people.
Glen Ford followed in the footsteps of another legendary Black journalist.
Black radical analysis was the foundation of Ford's work
- The Nicaraguan people are fighting to preserve their rights to democracy and self-determination in the face of U.S. aggression.
- Core organizer for Freedom Fighters DC Afeni joins Danny Haiphong and Margaret Kimberley to discuss her activism and views on the current political situation in the United States.
- Black Agenda Report is giving special attention to the recent COP26 climate summit.
- Joe Biden’s presence at COP26 was a photo opportunity giving the impression that he is fighting the climate crisis. But the U.S.
- For all the policy failures of COP26 it may actually be an inflection point in history -- a point where social and political conditions force a transformation of consciousness and politics that