- We must make demands that will transform our broken and inequitable society, and build a new society run by and for us – the working-class, poor, oppressed majority.
- The rulers are concerned about the class war becoming sharper in the current crisis and they are preparing to send in the military and police to quell dissent.
- This week you discussed Black Marxism and the Bernie Sanders campaign.
- The author examines how Black youth in post-apartheid South Africa imagine freedom under tremendous systems of constraint.
- This arena of the mutual aid movement is energized by “a vision of the absence of prisons, jails, detention, and criminalization.”