- Donald Trump’s willingness to contemplate U.S. troop withdrawal from South Korea is more evidence of “imperial retreat,” said Dr.
- I never wanted to be one of those Goldilocks socialists, for whom everything is too hot, too cold, too lumpy or too smooth to be worthy of anything but withering criticism.
- “Neither party gives a damn about Black people’s right to self-determination.”
- “I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government for his purposes”
- “American exceptionalism is rooted in the fairy-tale belief of racial superiority, of which American exceptionalism is a national and imperial expression.”