- The acrobats are back—riding bareback and backwards on Donkeys! They’re back juggling hocus-pocus focus groups; Back, spinning Wall Street straw into fools’ gold for the war-
- The U.S. can never be reformed to render justice to its African residents. “Our struggle must have Africa at its core.”
- Detroit’s wanton killing of hundreds of Blacks in the civil right era shows why most of today’s proposals to make police more accountable are bound to fail.
- There was no way to make light of this daunting book and its effects on me, no matter how much I thought I knew it.
- The author explores various social, political, and cultural sites that explore and highlight the Black pastoral experience.