- Next year marks the 150th birthday of the great Black scholar-activist W.E.B. Dubois.
- Courts threw out Robert “Sugar Bear” Lark’s conviction in a 1979 murder because Blacks had been systematically kept off Philadelphia juries.
- Activists in cites nationwide marked National Stop Police Brutality Day, this past weekend, including Newark, New Jersey’s People’s Organization for Progress (POP).
- Jerusalem’s al-Asqa mosque – one of Islam’s holiest sites – received much attention during the summer when Israel
- It was a bright cold Chicago day in January or February 1976. I was working as a security guard at an A&P store on 35th street.