- The military-industrial complex depicts Russia as an implacable enemy of the U.S.
- The U.S.-backed regime in Haiti plans to reactivate the national army, which was disbanded for terrorizing the population.
- Trial begins this week for some of the 214 people charged with conspiracy to riot during Donald Trump’s inauguration, in Washington, January 20th.
- “AFRICOM perpetuates the myth that Africa needs policing,” said Washington DC human rights activist Netfa Freeman, representing the Black Alliance for Peace (BAP) at the national c
- The nation’s best known political prisoner, Mumia Abu Jamal, told supporters that his new book, Have Black Lives Ever Mattered? “reflects the people’s struggles in the inv