- U.S. policies are not guided by the whims of the individual who sits in the White House, but by the objective interests of dominant sectors of the ruling elite.
- The trio of so-called “progressive” female officeholders pretend to fight the power, but only misdirect and bewilder.
- Instead of showing solidarity with the third world, ADOS makes it clear that they want their share of the spoils of imperialism.
- Arendt saw the “Negro question” as a “Negro problem” rather than a white problem.
- The authors set out to reconstruct King’s critical theory of racial capitalism.