- This week the most talked about topic was war. Readers wrote in about “
- Sometimes what passes for international law can lead to unfair outcomes, as the mandate that facilitated the creation of Israel on Palestinian land.
- American maneuvers in the Middle East have little to do with culture or religion and everything to do with capitalism.
- There is no better time than African Liberation Day to call out Africa’s imperialist stooges, lackeys and puppets.
- Not only is the Venezuelan press free to criticize the government, the opposition dominates the media and uses it to foment coups.