- US presidents may seem different from one another, in terms of rhetoric, “but they all have in common being committed to empire,” said Anthony DiMaggio,a political scientist at Leh
- Zayid Muhammad, of Newark Communities for Accountable Policing, was pleasantly surprised at the scope of a NJ Advanced Media report on police use of force in every city and town in
- Students with the Concerned 44 movement, representing the 44 percent of students that are ethnic or gender minorities, plan to renew their protests after the holidays at Seton Hall University, said
- The movement for all-male Black schools is both “good and bad,” said Keisha Lindsay, author of In a Classroom of Their Own.
- A faction on the Green Party's steering committee would rather silence and expel its members than build a fighting party. I explained a year or two ago why I’m in the Green party.