- The Secretary of State’s candid remarks remind us that US foreign policy is intended to punish those targeted as enemies, keep friends as vassal states, and disregard international law.
- The new president of the Democratic Republic of the Congo is asking for US help to fend off an alleged ISIS threat.
- Assange’s arrest shows that "free speech" and "assembly" is defined as whatever the U.S. rulers are willing to tolerate.
- The “Black Belt” was a vision of a sovereign black nation within the southern United States.
- This week readers discussed identity politics and imperialism, the Green New Deal, and the legacies of communism and NATO. We share comments for “