- Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders won’t align with Venezuela out of fear of being labeled “authoritarian” by the ruling elite.
- Harris’ own father called her out for identity politics and stereotyping Jamaicans, but the corporate Democrats are betting she can derail Bernie Sanders with Black voters.
- Cooperation Jackson leader Kali Akuno on the Green New Deal, the need for mass civil disobedience, and the necessity of building an internationalist movement for eco-socialism.
- Haitians and Venezuelans are united by history and common struggle against the US behemoth that seeks to enslave the rest of the hemisphere.
- This week’s column discusses the Bernie Sanders campaign, Medicare for All, and white supremacy in Venezuela.