A right wing hawk flies humanitarian aid in…Then sits, hen-like,’til it hatches Bombs…
In many urban areas, Pacifica and its affiliates offer the only counter to the Republican/Democratic duopoly narratives.
Millions of jobs can be created in a national energy transformation without blowing up the deficit.
Double standards in the criminal justice system, the relationship between feminism and sex work as well as between reparations and immigrants were
The jezebel discourse is reproduced in and circulated between the Black Church and black popular culture, making each a site of antiblack and sexis
The founder of Black social gospel fought hard for their right to combine racial justice politics and progressive theology in black church contexts
Between 1919 and 1939, the National Federation of Colored Women’s Clubs attempted to run a school for “wayward” Black girls called the Efland Home,
“We’re seeing a crumbling of Israel’s ability to defend and promote the apartheid state,” said political analyst Chris Hedges.
Haitians have all kinds of theories on what seven heavily armed American mercenaries were up to when they were arrested outside the country’s Centr
Many believe the HIV epidemic in the US is nearing an end, but Blacks represent 43 percent of all persons with newly diagnosed HIV.
Millions of Africans in three countries have died in the 25 years since Paul Kagame’s troops shot down the a plane carrying two African presidents.
Vilissa Thompson fights to make sure that Black disabled people’s lives matter, too. A social worker and disabilities activist, T
Brazilian feminist Marielle Franco da Silva, a Rio de Janeiro city council member, a lesbian and leading critic of the Temer and Bolsonaro regimes
In Colombia, “all human rights defenders are considered criminals,” especially those who are Black or indigenous.
The self-proclaimed interim president committed suicide when he called for U.S. military intervention in his own country.
- Reparations is not a token gesture of concern, apology or even solidarity; it seeks justice and redress of wrongs through the transformation of a people’s condition.
- A right wing hawk flies humanitarian aid in…Then sits, hen-like,’til it hatches Bombs… and packs of hungry dogs ripping rotting
- Zionism, manifest destiny, wars on terror, humanitarian interventions, and the Monroe and other doctrines always boil down to a license to kill.
- Cynthia McKinney and her co-writers have produced an important literary tool for anti-imperial agitation and education.
- In many urban areas, Pacifica and its affiliates offer the only counter to the Republican/Democratic duopoly narratives.