Zifeng Liu, a doctoral student in Africana Studies at Cornell University, has authored a paper on Black activist Claudia Jones, wh
Black women played a central role in the fight against European colonization, said Annette Joseph-Gabriel, professor of French and
Omali Yeshitela said his African Peoples Socialist Party’s upcoming plenary gathering is designed to “build and strengthen the reg
"I’m a capitalist to my bones…” - Senator Elizabeth Warren, D-MA
Dr. King brought a powerful and frontal indictment of the system of white supremacist, racist, capitalism.
Margaret Kimberley’s new book on US presidents and Black people shows why the executive mansion is called the “White” House.
This week impeachment and China were topics of discussion. We share your letters for “
The history of enslavement and American apartheid segregation has permanently disfigured politics in this country.
Islam’s association in the West with “terror” makes it nearly impossible Islamic theology as a force for racial or social justice.
White supremacist Democrats staged a military assault on the last bastion of biracial government in the South, killing scores of Blacks and driving
Yes, Trump is an inveterate liar, but American politicians have always told lies about the Black and brown people they demonize and mass-imprison.
Washington’s strategy throughout 2019 was aimed at bringing about chaos and mayhem sufficient to justify US military intervention.
Scott King was spied on constantly by the FBI – surveillance that was authorized by the Kings’ “friends,” the Kennedy brothers.
Both Newton and King sought to create a united front for peace and socialism.
The convict labor system was once notorious in Mississippi – and it still is, under the guise of debt restitution.
- The same white supremacist ideology that dehumanizes Black Americans also steers the US Empire’s regime of endless war abroad.
- The US is threatening to seize Iraq’s oil revenues if Baghdad expels American troops.
- "I’m a capitalist to my bones…” - Senator Elizabeth Warren, D-MA No, the dumb Don did-ant call Hocus-Pocus, “Pocahontas—“ did he?!
- Dr. King brought a powerful and frontal indictment of the system of white supremacist, racist, capitalism.
- Margaret Kimberley’s new book on US presidents and Black people shows why the executive mansion is called the “White” House.