- Julian Assange, a hero in the struggle against imperial wars and the lies that states tell to justify them, is in mortal danger.
- Donald Trump is a racist boor, but the European leaders he snubbed are unreconstructed imperialists whose nations have enslaved and slaughtered tens of millions.
- On any given day, 80,000 US prisoners are subjected to punishment that inflicts permanent damage to the brain.
- Our authors explore the evils of incarceration and the promise of Black liberation theology.
- The author argues that “intersectionality is less valuable as an explanatory framework than as an ideological reflection of the times.”