- This policy paper makes the case for reviving the Black Panther Party program for community control of the police.
- Is big media really concerned for Kobe’s family, friends and community, or with Bryant’s corporate value as a black celebrity, an apolitical athlete and a commodity?
- This week readers discussed the Bloomberg campaign.
- The author provides a “queer” perspective on African identities, politics and economies.
- The roots of racial differences have to do with the past treatment of enslaved people in the North as well as the South.