- The Reels brothers spent eight years in jail for refusing to leave their plot of land in North Carolina.
- A Black elected police commissioner was manhandled at a public meeting for protesting a draconian facial recognition scheme.
- This week we discuss Bernie Sanders candidacy, the Socialism 2019 conference, and Russiagate. You will find your comments on “
- Seventy years of US savagery in the world prove the need for solidarity with all movements against repression, inequality, war and capitalism,
- Slavery was created by violence and the path to freedom in the US is never nonviolent.