There are lands of bluebirds and fountains— where everyone in their minds is forever free… Turning away, shuttering high-beams:
“A capitalist does not think that just your existence in-the-world is a contribution.”
“Zimbabwe’s new president offered an open invitation to international capital investment and latecomers for Zimbabwe’s trek down the ne
The organization created by and for US political prisoners -- most of them Black Panthers, some incarcerated for nearly 50 years -- marks its 20th
“The Black Misleadership Class” acts as “agents and collaborators” in the planned shrinkage of Black and brown populations, said veteran tenants or
Blacks and Native Americans share a history of enslavement at the hands of European settlers, said Dr Gerald Horne, professor of h
Activism. Democracy. Change through nonviolent direct action.
“The crimes appear to follow a simple, grim logic: kill the leaders.”
“Alongside Assata and Rosa and Harriet and Sojourner, let’s celebrate Grace Campbell, of the Blood Brotherhood and the Communist Party.
- “The reform of mass incarceration, as it has been absorbed by the cultural ensemble of the state and its distensions, endorses an expansion of policing logics.
- “In Hoover’s eyes, black-owned bookstores represented a coordinated network of hate-spewing extremists.”
- “Why was it necessary to include language in the Amendment which maintained involuntary servitude within the prison system?”
- “The National Popular Movement condemns the local, regional and international silence on the suffering of the inhabitants of Tawergha who had been unjustly and
- “The South African Communist Party (SACP) and present leadership COSATU are lying to people that Cyril Ramaphosa will deliver socialism.”