Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers.
When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies
The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected
“Any set of demands regarding police reform should include a strategy to directly confront the police union in order to limit its power
“The black vote has been ‘hacked’ and ‘i
“The theological imagination gives us the opportunity to reframe the conversation in the service of justice,” said Dr.
“The power of the small clique of western financial oligarchs depends on oil remaining central.”
“Black ex-soldiers and others defended their neighborhoods in America’s numerous race wars.”
“There were nearly 5,000 persons lynched from 1882 through 1965.”
- Herman Bell, the 69 year-old former Black Panther, was “savagely” attacked by New York state prison guards, last month.
- “I want to ask folk to give in a more strategic way by donating to WMXP and the Malcolm X Center for Self-Determination to fund long term, empowering, capacity-building” projects, said Efia
- Sulphur swept into a world Body like cholera from fecal forces, ‘peacekeepers,’ poisoning Proud Haiti’s waters—killing over 10,000… Trumping the rule of law
- “Sanders revealed his own swinish predilections in Westminster.”
- Morgan Freeman is used to playing God, and in lesser roles, president of the United States. These days, however, Freeman has sold his image and aura to the worst warmongers on the planet.