The world’s largest slave system -- the U.S. prison gulag – was legalized by an “exception” to the Constitution.
Spoiler alert for quiz-takers: The U.S.
The white supremacist who drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd of antiracist demonstrators in Charlottsville VA injuring 19 people and killing o
The Western media wage ruthless information wars against nations like Venezuela that struggle against imperialism.
From the beginning, right-to-work legislation was designed to maintain the color bar and “protect the Southern Negro from communistic propaganda an
In October of 1983, the Reagan administration sent a U.S. armada to invade the Caribbean island nation of Grenada.
Tanzania has taken a dramatic step towards nationalizing its natural resources.
For over a century, the people of Korea have resisted Japanese and U.S. aggression and occupation.
- A Black Agenda Radio commentary by BAR managing editor Bruce A. Dixon Piecemeal and wholesale privatization of public schools has been the bipartisan agenda of Republicans and Democrats. Now top…
- by Dr. Marsha Coleman-Adebayo, editor and columnist Eric Holder has been praised as a “civil rights”-oriented attorney general, but the only rights he has championed are those of the bankers, white…
- by BAR's poet in residence Raymond Nat Turner With the clock ticking down on Barack Obama's presidency, black America discovers it was a marriage of conveninece. And not ours.
- By Doug Martin at Hoosier School Heist Blog, and Diane Ravitch Last week the American Federation of Teachers endorsed Hillary Clinton's presidential candidacy, without consulting more than a token…
- by Paul Street The Confederate flag comes down at the capital of South Carolina, and smug white smiles go up all over America. “Meanwhile,” writes the author, “savage racial disparities persist and…