There are lands of bluebirds and fountains— where everyone in their minds is forever free… Turning away, shuttering high-beams:
“A capitalist does not think that just your existence in-the-world is a contribution.”
“Zimbabwe’s new president offered an open invitation to international capital investment and latecomers for Zimbabwe’s trek down the ne
The organization created by and for US political prisoners -- most of them Black Panthers, some incarcerated for nearly 50 years -- marks its 20th
“The Black Misleadership Class” acts as “agents and collaborators” in the planned shrinkage of Black and brown populations, said veteran tenants or
Blacks and Native Americans share a history of enslavement at the hands of European settlers, said Dr Gerald Horne, professor of h
Activism. Democracy. Change through nonviolent direct action.
“The crimes appear to follow a simple, grim logic: kill the leaders.”
“Alongside Assata and Rosa and Harriet and Sojourner, let’s celebrate Grace Campbell, of the Blood Brotherhood and the Communist Party.
- by BAR poet in residence Raymond Nat Turner We are proud to say that Michael Ratner was a friend of Black Agenda Report.
- by Danny Haiphong Periodic crisis is endemic to capitalism, built into the system. However, late stage capitalism has entered a phase in which crises are the norm. “Unemployment has remained high for…
- by Lurie Daniel Favors, Esq. A Chinese American cop was found guilty of manslaughter in the shooting death, without provocation, of Akai Gurley. Yet, the Brooklyn, New York, district attorney…
- by Bill Quigley With over 38,000 people in prison, Louisiana is first in the planet in per capita incarceration. Plus, “there are an additional 69,000 people in Louisiana on probation and parole.”…
- by Abayomi Azikiwe The pace of U.S. meddling in Africa has increased tremendously under the Bush and Obama administrations, yet U.S. policies in Africa are non-issues in the current presidential…