- Diversity is little more than black faces in high places, not the goal of radical transformation that puts power in the hands of ordinary people.
- For an occasion so momentous, not much has changed.
- HBCU scandals don’t die, they multiply like vultures stalking a starving child. Black misleaders prey on Black students and faculty for their own advancement.
- Letters from Our Readers by Jahan Choudhry, Comments Editor
- Only transformational programs, like single payer health care, can erode the coherence of the White Supremacist Bloc, and at the same time galvanize the numeric majority of the nation.