- People are waking people up to the fact that the US state and government does not belong to them but to a capitalist class that is only looking out for itself.
- Black Democratic Party operatives seek to camouflage class antagonisms among African Americans and to equate racial progress with the feeble policies of “diversity and inclusion.”
- This week the Democratic Party and the failures of US healthcare were on your mind.
- The global citizenry shows increasing apathy towards each other’s social and political conditions.
- Chicago’s Ujimaa Medics bring a racial justice and cultural specificity lens to community health care through mutual aid.