- Black feminism should be focused on the struggle against colonial structures and not solely on issues of personal empowerment.
- Cuban president Miguel Diaz-Canel paid tribute to Malcolm X on the anniversary of his historic meeting with Fidel Castro.
- Kenya's president William Ruto talks a good game about Pan-Africanism but in his short time in office he has become the reliable cover for U.S. imperialism.
- Cuba hosted the recent G77+China Summit in Havana, where calls to change the existing world order were made by Global South nations.
- Kenya has stated it will lead a potential intervention in Haiti backed by the US and the UN. The move is yet another attack on the sovereignty of Haiti in service of imperialist interests and which…