- The Core Group chose Ariel Henry as the de-factor president of Haiti, in defiance of the people's wishes. But a conflict among factions makes his position insecure and resulted in a recent assa
- From Djibouti, the US trains proxies and bombs strategically-important countries in the name of democracy and counterterrorism.
- Julian Assange is one of the political prisoners that the US claims not to have.
- Ida B. Wells-Barnett’s “Lynch Law in America” remains a compelling account of white violence as both savage and systemic, and of the US as irredeemable.
- The United States recent democracy summit would have been laughable if its implications were not so serious.