- Cutting police budgets without establishing public control over their behavior doesn’t solve the problem, and invites politicians to shuffle budget numbers around like a three-card monte swindle.
- Libertarianism, like all capitalist ideologies, is bound with white supremacy.
- The demand for “justice” by the public had the ironic result of re-legitimizing the state as an institution that could in fact render justice – but only an empowered people can establish a just ord
- “There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.” ― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin Oooh, oooh… Oooh, oooh… Oooh, oooh… Oooh, oooh…
- Like prisons, healthcare systems are part of the way that empire reproduces itself.