- “The police” is a regime of state violence that is designed to have freedom from the “rule of law.”
- The question is not Who stole Black pulp fiction, but Who owned and profited from it. “Social movement and popular culture are not the same thing.”
- The upcoming conference aims to bring together scholars, activists, and artists motivated by a concern for justice.
- Counterspin interviews Nusrat Choudhury on the modern version of COINTELPRO.
- People’s lawyers found the cracks and searched out open spaces in the law.