- The corporate media cry crocodile tears over the apparent murder of an elite, CIA-connected “dissident,” while papering over US complicity in Saudi war crimes in Yemen.
- The celebration of Columbus is a product of over five centuries of colonialism and capitalist development.
- The anticipated reduction of US troops in Africa will be matched by an increase in killer drones.
- A central aim of liberation theology, in both the Christian and Muslim faiths, is to wrestle theology away from the elites and their privileged pontification
- Uganda's Yoweri Museveni worse than Idi Amin, says Milton Allimadi; Ajamu Baraka: Building the Black Alliance For Peace; Martha Escobar on the carceral state.