- Jackson’s supposedly “radical” Black mayor wants to make surveillance great again in Mississippi.
- By the end of the 90s corporate journalists were feverishly dehumanizing young blacks in news stories, editorials and commentaries.
- This week the lives of the incarcerated, Susan Rice’s bid to be Secretary of State, and the incoming administrators of the empire were on your minds.
- Despite academia’s inherent racism, black scholars have figured out ways to work within these institutions.
- Schizoanalysis opens up new alliances (approximations) in the uneasy overlaps of neurodiversity and black life.