Insuring one’s slave “is actually a better financial decision than insuring other kinds of property,” said Dr Michael Ralph, direc
Brazil and the US lead the world in coronavirus fatalities, with Blacks in both countries dying disproportionately, said Jaime Amparo Alves
“Black August started in San Quentin to highlight the armed struggle,” said Jihad Abdulmumit, chairperson of the Jericho Movement,
a man ‘made’ $13 billion in a day—while Stomachs of millions of men, women and children are symphony orchestras tuning
A Black artist looks at the role of White Feminism in neutralizing the Progressive and Socialist Left in America, and its consequences.
The US waged unprovoked war against Libya and has militarily occupied Africa, but is still singing its old song that Russia is the aggressor on the
“Freedom Rider: Let the Movement Be Radical”
Cedric Robinson’s Black Marxism brought me to Marxism and not the other way around.
This book brings the indispensable voice of Malcolm X into our current political and social climate.
When Trump’s federal cops snatched people off the street in Portland, folks cried “fascist,” but that’s an everyday occurrence in Black and brown N
It would be lunacy to send troops to Detroit, as Trump has threatened. “This is pre-emptive warfare.”
We owe it to our ancestors and our incarcerated comrades to escalate the struggle against the white settler state and its imperial capitalist order
Indigenous and African resistance and intellectual traditions provide key insights to the very nature of capitalism and how it has unfolded through
In the recent globally broadcast web event “No to a New Cold War,” BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley cautioned Am
- Unless folks are under the delusion that victory over the “fascists” is imminent, the condition of political prisoners should be a deeply personal, as well as political, concern to all activists.
- The election was stolen from Clinton four years ago and the even weaker 2020 candidate can expect the same fate.
- When it comes to China, Democracy Now, Jacobin, The Nation and others on the imperial-minded US ‘left” are allies of white supremacy.
- Like the first Covd-19 relief package, the pending bill will have been written by “sleep-deprived staff and inattentive lawmakers who are making this all up on the fly.”
- a man ‘made’ $13 billion in a day—while Stomachs of millions of men, women and children are symphony orchestras tuning to “Last Days of Pompeo…”