The autonomous settlements established by Black and indigenous Brazilians to escape slavery and ongoing oppression number between 3,000 and 5,000,
Critical Race Theory holds that racism is endemic to US society, while Afropessimism and Social Death “suggests that, regardless of what Black bodi
“More than 5.4 million died in the DRC as a direct or indirect consequence of the ongoing racist, neocolonial policy imposed on the Congolese popul
Endangering species— First Negroz and wild Karens in power—members of the Strong- arm Williams-Thom-ass Clarence-led
Jackson’s supposedly “radical” Black mayor wants to make surveillance great again in Mississippi.
By the end of the 90s corporate journalists were feverishly dehumanizing young blacks in news stories, editorials and commentaries.
This week the lives of the incarcerated, Susan Rice’s bid to be Secretary of State, and the incoming administrators of the empire were on your mind
Despite academia’s inherent racism, black scholars have figured out ways to work within these institutions.
Schizoanalysis opens up new alliances (approximations) in the uneasy overlaps of neurodiversity and black life.
The Broadway show is a fiction and bamboozlement: Hamilton was a depraved enslaver of people, just like most of the Founders of the White Settler S
Public health departments will be hard-pressed to overcome existing racial and class disparities in health care and to address to structural racism
The TPLF was a “darling” of the West, especially the US and UK.
Mass incarceration robs and destabilizes Black communities, and doesn’t make anyone safter.
Venezuelan socialists and Russian intelligence are blamed for America’s ills, leaving corporate power, endless wars, austerity and deindustrializat
A “Delinquent Dozen” companies have vastly increased fortunes for their owners and CEOs but provided inadequate protection for their workers.
- The corporate media have joined the incoming administration in deciding what we can and cannot see and hear.
- Biden’s promise to return the United States to “normalcy” comforts corporate executives in the “gig economy,” Wall Street, and the military industrial complex.
- US elites may see the writing on the wall in Uganda, where the youth majority population are braving police blockades and bullets to rally behind Bobi Wine.
- Reject “Thanks-Taking,” Join in National Day of Mourning
- Endangering species— First Negroz and wild Karens in power—members of the Strong- arm Williams-Thom-ass Clarence-led Bassackwards Tribe; Riding mostly 2/4